Last Date to Apply: 9th June, 2018
Why should you join Telenor?
At Telenor Pakistan, we give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Being rated as the top employer of the country, we enable you to realize your dreams in an environment of diversity and openness to new mindsets.
- Effectively analyze end user requirements to identify the most appropriate solution and conversion of these into detailed business requirements specifications
- Addressing the business questions raised by various business units by sound and thorough analysis and recommendations
- Bringing Innovation in developing reports through OLAP Tools including SAP Business Objects & Teradata SQL Assistant for business stakeholders.
Your Typical day at work
- You will work in close coordination with Business Analyst and Solution Architect teams to develop and deliver reports/Dashboards/Business Models/Aggregates as per business requirements.
- Use semantic layer (PDM & LDM) through self-service (BI Tools) for reports extraction
- Leverage BI technologies to facilitate and enable business users
- Implement & maintain dimension models for uniform and consistent reporting.
- Use OLAP Tool (SAP Business Objects) to transform business request into reporting/dashboard deliverable.
MS (preferred), BSc / BIT / BE with more relevant experience also acceptable
- Business Analytics ETL & Reporting experience.
- Strong SQL/Scripting Skills
- BI, DWH working knowledge of a telecom operator
- BI Tool experience (Business Objects)
Potential Career Path:
The candidate can eye a potential growth path in BI & Analytics department and within the commercial division itself
Functional Skills / Knowledge Areas:
- Have good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of telecom data models and telecom systems
- Excellent understanding of Business Intelligence concepts
- Should have strong quantitative & analytical skills
- Process oriented approach towards problem solving
- Be a team player with can do attitude
- Knowledge of Customer insights and drilling into Data
- Strong grip on OLAP tools, experience of SAP Business Objects is must.
- Ability to design & implement semantic models for reporting (LDM & PDM)
- Good dimensional modeling concepts.
- Dashboard design & development.